for behold, the field is white already to harvest

Got Mail?

Got Mail?

Sister San Diego will now be receiving mail directly at her current address. However, due to church policy we cannot post her address publicly. Please email ssandieg@cox.net for her current address.


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I LOVE THE MTC!!!!!

Hi, everyone!

Hope all is well back home & abroad!

First off, I just want to say: I LOVE THE MTC!!!!! I wish I could stay here, haha, but work needs to be done out in the mission field! I can't believe one week has flown by already! This has been such an awesome experience so far :)

Starting with my report date--at the airport, my parents & I met an Elder named Elder Cooper & his parents; we offered to give him a ride with my relatives from the airport to the MTC, & when we were picked up, my Uncle Clayton & Auntie Krissi asked where we wanted to eat. We were fine with Cafe Rio, but after a while Uncle Clayton suggested Red Lobster (it was so funny because when we got there I realized it was Wednesday & my family has a tradition of going to Red Lobster on Wednesday when my grandparents are in town from Hawaii, hahaha).

After arriving here at the MTC, I got situated & met my District, which consists of 8 missionaries: Elder Horne of Newbury Park, CA--South Carolina Columbia Mission, Elder Funk of Hansen, ID, Elder Chatterton of Pocatello, ID, & Elder Tobler of Little Rock, AR, all going to the Nevada Reno Mission, Sister Stewart of Santaquin, UT--San Francisco/Oakland Temple Visitors Center Mission, Sister Gifford of Columbus, OH, Sister Moore of Memphis, TN, & me, going to Nevada Reno Mission!!! I love my District so much & it is incredibly exciting to be with them & to learn together!

Sister Moore is my companion--I love her!! She is so sweet & we get along so well; lots of fun times :) 

Thursday, we met our Branch Presidency & Elder Horne was called as District Leader--he is an awesome example & leader!

Friday & Saturday, we met two investigators: Scott & Damian; I'll write more about them in a letter home...my time is running out!

There is so much more that happened this past week, but know that I am well & so happy here! gotta run! more to come later!

-- Sister San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment