for behold, the field is white already to harvest

Got Mail?

Got Mail?

Sister San Diego will now be receiving mail directly at her current address. However, due to church policy we cannot post her address publicly. Please email ssandieg@cox.net for her current address.


Monday, August 6, 2012

Garfield Would Love This Area!!

Hola mis amigos y familia!

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby brother MICHAEL!!! Hope you had a great day!!

Random bits: 1) I've never had lasagna so often, and I LOVE it!!  2) my skin has become pretty brown--I have tan lines from my shoes!

This week has been pretty busy; Melayna is going to be baptized in 2-3 weeks & she is progressing awesomely!  Beth has been out of town for the most part, so we haven't met with her much, but we'll continue meeting with her this week.  Other than that, about half of the people we've tried to meet or contact either weren't home or didn't answer the door (bummer), but! the other half have been home & were willing to talk to us, yay!  We continue to receive lots of referrals, so we always have quite a bit of work to do!  We haven't had any new investigators yet, it's a matter of meeting them when they're at home.  Hopefully we'll meet them this week :)  We've met with some families in the wards we cover, and we've had some awesome experiences sharing our testimonies with them--I love when the Spirit is strongly present :)

That's the summary of my week--hope yours has been excellent!  Take care!

Be strong & faithful because He was!

Love you all!

~Sister San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment