for behold, the field is white already to harvest

Got Mail?

Got Mail?

Sister San Diego will now be receiving mail directly at her current address. However, due to church policy we cannot post her address publicly. Please email ssandieg@cox.net for her current address.


Monday, August 27, 2012

Every Member A Missionary!

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow & Wednesday are transfer days!  Transfers are when missionaries get moved around or their areas change.  Sister Frost is getting transferred to Lake Tahoe & she gets to train a new missionary!  Pretty exciting :)  A few others in our District are also getting transferred--life in our District will be interesting without them.  Sister Felagai & I are staying together (I'm still in training) and we still have the same area! :)  We'll miss having Hermana Frost around, but we know that she'll be an awesome missionary out there.

This week hasn't been quite as fruitful as we would've hoped, but with the changes that have happened, I'm determined to do my best to help our companionship do way better this transfer!  We don't have any solid investigators yet, but people are open & welcoming, so that is a definite plus.  We also just need to work on being on the ball with making more appointments & involving members more--members help SO, SO much, you have no idea!! (unless you served a mission).  I hope all of you back home will do something (and be willing!) to help the missionaries in doing the work.  Yes, we as missionaries do this full time, but all of us as members have the responsibility of sharing the joy of living the gospel with others instead of just keeping it to ourselves.  I'll step down from my soap box now, haha.

I love the members here!  I can't wait to see how this transfer goes!  I love you all and hope your lives are great, if not awesome!  Have a righteous week!

Be faithful & strong because He was!

~Sister San Diego

p.s.--I love letters ;)  I will write replies as quickly as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment