for behold, the field is white already to harvest

Got Mail?

Got Mail?

Sister San Diego will now be receiving mail directly at her current address. However, due to church policy we cannot post her address publicly. Please email ssandieg@cox.net for her current address.


Monday, June 10, 2013

Hi everyone!  Sorry it's been a little while since I sent a post.

Update on this past transfer:

I was transferred to Fallon to finish Sis. Green's training and to train Sis. White, who was fresh out of the MTC & is waiting for her visa to Brazil (she will serve in the Brazil Curitiba Mission).  In the first couple weeks, we helped a lady whom Sis. Green & Sis. Michaud taught prepare for baptism.  I'll call her Miriam; she is such a sweet & awesome lady!  She's 85, has MS, & went through with her baptism!  Her strength & determination were inspiring :)  We also worked with some members in the ward & met a few people that we've started teaching.

Belated Happy Mothers' Day!!  It was nice to talk to my family on Skype again, and the next time I see them, Elder San Diego will be home & younger Elder San Diego will be in the El Salvador San Salvador East Mission!!!  Congratulations to my baby bro on getting his mission call!!!!!!!!  =D

I am getting transferred tomorrow back to an old zone; this will be an interesting experience being double-transferred in again, & we'll see what lies in store!  I will miss Fallon; even though it was a short amount of time here, I met some wonderful people & I look forward to seeing them again someday!

Hope you're all enjoying your summer!
~Sister San Diego

 The Trio - GreenishWhiteSand (a.k.a. San Antonio, Verde & Visa Waiter) :P (Sister Green is on the left)
Marilyn, our recent convert! ^__^

Train the New Missionary and Training Meeting (TNMT), Reno

No comments:

Post a Comment