for behold, the field is white already to harvest

Got Mail?

Got Mail?

Sister San Diego will now be receiving mail directly at her current address. However, due to church policy we cannot post her address publicly. Please email ssandieg@cox.net for her current address.


Monday, June 17, 2013

Back To Reno

Hi Everyone!

Last week was transfers, & Elder Moyle, one of my first Zone Leaders, finished his mission.  He was an amazing missionary who had one of the most powerful testimonies I've ever heard & felt, and it was an honor to serve with him as my Zone Leader & as an Assistant to the President.  I wish him the best as he goes back to regular life & hope he has much success!

I'm in an old zone of mine, & it feels awesome to be back!  My new companion is Sister Waterman, who just finished her training in Sparks.  She is an awesome missionary (energetic, easily talks to anyone, awesome desires!) & we're both excited to work with the members in our new ward to move the Lord's work forward here!  There is so much potential!!  The ward members have been so helpful & awesome so far, especially our ward mission leader.

We live with Sister Frost (remember her from my 1st transfer? =D ) & Sister Hurd, her new trainee!  I love being here!!!  ^__^

Elder Howarth (from Truckee River Ward a few months ago) is now our new District Leader, & he is super awesome!  He's an excellent teacher & leader, and I'd say he's the best District Leader out there!

Happy Dad's Day to my "old man"!!  He just turned 39, hehe ;P

Have a great week!

Be strong & faithful because the Savior was!
~Sister San Diego

 Transfer time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment