for behold, the field is white already to harvest

Got Mail?

Got Mail?

Sister San Diego will now be receiving mail directly at her current address. However, due to church policy we cannot post her address publicly. Please email ssandieg@cox.net for her current address.


Monday, March 18, 2013

Playing "Musical Sisters"

Hi all!

First off, I want to wish my Dad a Happy Birthday in a couple days!  I won't say how old he is, but I'll reference my brother's blog post from last year, hehe.

Well, this week is transfers again!  (This transfer was a short one)  13 new Sisters & 2 Temple Square Sisters are coming on Tuesday & Wednesday, so all of us Sisters except 4 are being paired with them.  Sister Verkist is getting transferred to Sparks, & I'm staying in my current area with one of the Temple Square Sisters--this will be an interesting experience showing her how to work with ward members & other things.

This week is also pretty crazy because we're playing "musical Sisters," moving different Sisters around during transfers. :)

Also, everyone in the mission has been asked to get bikes!  I still have the car, but I'm sure we will soon be on bike.

One of our investigators is set for baptism next month!  :)  Sister Verkist has gotten to work with her for a few months, & has seen such a huge change in this lady's life!  Can't wait to see her continue to grow!

I got word last night that an investigator from Elko just got baptized yesterday morning!  I'm so happy for "Brother Ben" & hope his testimony in Christ remains strong & keeps growing!

I hope you all have an awesome week!

Be strong & faithful because Christ was!
~Sister San Diego

p.s.--mom is almost out of the hospital, yay!  Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment