for behold, the field is white already to harvest

Got Mail?

Got Mail?

Sister San Diego will now be receiving mail directly at her current address. However, due to church policy we cannot post her address publicly. Please email ssandieg@cox.net for her current address.


Monday, February 11, 2013

Good Bye Elko, Hello Reno!

Hi everyone!

This last week was pretty good--we had more lessons with our investigators with members present than we have previously had during our time in 2nd Ward! 

In current events, Sister Michaud & I are getting double-transferred out of Elko :(  We are both heading west on Wednesday.

I LOVE THE ELKO WEST STAKE!!!!  This place has been my "home away from home" & the people here have been like a second family to me--I will miss them all very much & I hope everything goes well for them until we meet again!

I am grateful for the privilege & opportunity I had to serve & serve with so many awesome people (yes, that means You).  There is a lot of work & potential out here, and I look forward to hearing about how the work is progressing down the road!

Carlin Ward + Eureka Branch + Elko 5th Ward + Elko 2nd Ward = best areas ever!

That's about it for now, sorry it's short.  Have an awesome week--love y'all!

Be strong & faithful because He was!

~Sister San Diego

Sisters at Work!!  Way to go Sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment