for behold, the field is white already to harvest

Got Mail?

Got Mail?

Sister San Diego will now be receiving mail directly at her current address. However, due to church policy we cannot post her address publicly. Please email ssandieg@cox.net for her current address.


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Prepping

I went to my first Mission Preparation class this morning--I LOVED it!!! 6:30am!
We had the opportunity and privilege to be taught by Elder LeSueur (my Stake President 10 years ago & Home Teacher 3 years ago :D ) and Elder Tad Callister! They gave us wonderful pointers and encouragement : )
I also love this class because it gets me up early & helps me in getting used to the missionary schedule, and I am also ready for the day & have my entire Sunday to study and accomplish things :D

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you. You will be an amazing missionary! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete